How to make an iced latte at home
With the sun out, drinking a hot cup of coffee doesn't seem like the best choice. You're probably longing for an expensive iced latte. But why not make it yourself?
Prep time: 2-3 minutes
What you'll need:
• Instant coffee or espresso
• Milk (major tip: try oat or almond milk for a different touch of flavor)
• Coffee syrup (vanilla, caramel, or hazelnut)
• Tall glass.
How To Make an Iced Latte
1. Use 3 tablespoons of instant coffee and boil this with a cup of water. Espresso machine available? Then just make an espresso.
2. Mix in your preferred coffee syrup or 2 tablespoons of sugar.
3. Fill your tall glass with ice and pour in the coffee.
4. Add milk to top it off.
5. Serve and enjoy!
As you can see, it is incredibly easy and fun to make an Iced Latte. If you’re a pro, you can personalize it by adding a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream on top. This drink will surely keep you chilled this summer!