Peanut butter chocolate cookies
Peanut butter and chocolate. I dare you to name a better duo! Add the word 'cookie' and you've got yourself the best trio there is.
This delicious cookie recipe uses just 5 ingredients and only takes 5 minutes to make. It's the easiest cookie recipe you will ever make and trust me, you won't regret it!
What you'll need:
• 200g peanut butter
• 150g sugar (or less, depending on your preferences)
• 1 egg
• a pinch of salt
• 25g chocolate chips (optional, but ideal)
How To Make
1. In a bowl, mix peanut butter and sugar with a spatula.
2. Add a pinch of salt.
3. Add in the egg and mix again.
4. Add chocolate chips and mix. Your dough is ready!
5. Shape the dough into small, meatball-sized balls, then press on them with a fork until they flatten. You can make any kind of shape you want; just keep in mind that bigger cookies will need more baking time.
6. Place the cookies in the oven at 160C/320F and bake for 25 minutes. Baking time may differ depending on the oven, so make sure to keep an eye on them while they bake!
Prefer to watch a quick video instead? Head to our Instagram page and watch the recipe in our reels!