* The interior photos are of a model apartment of Block 21 and for representation purposes only. Please note that this residence is unfurnished. The correct layout of this residence is shown in the floorplans.
Charley Tooropgracht 717 Rented
Important: Specific income requirements apply to rent at Block 21.
about this residence
LOCATION> More about location
- 65.1 m2
- Two (only couples)
- Yes, for additional fee (upon availability)
- Click to open
- 12 months
Live in all comfort in the heart of Holland Park, the newest residential area of Diemen!
Perfectly located next to the train station Diemen Zuid and just within 10 minutes away by car from Amsterdam’s vibrant city center. Experience the outdoors liveliness and enjoy a peaceful break with the green courtyard.
The classical and stately residences of Block 21 are centrally located in Holland Park and are largely surrounded by water - an ultimate canal experience!
This apartment is unfurnished* and completed brand new. The apartments of Block 21 include high-quality sanitary installations, a luxurious kitchen with modern built-in appliances (including a dishwasher), and floor heating: a very welcome addition for the cold days! With light incidence as an important base, the layouts of the apartments have a welcoming and practical design. The large windows contribute to light homes and provide a great view of the surroundings. In all residences you can enjoy the sunny weather from your own terrace or balcony.
Good to know
- This residence is unfurnished. This means that you have to install your our own floors and that you can finish the walls according to your own taste. The walls will be ready for you to apply wallpaper and the floors will be ready for you to install carpet, laminate floors or another type of wooden floors.
- Lights and curtains are not included.
- All apartments have a separate storage room in the basement of the building.
- The prices mentioned on our website are basic rent prices and exclusive of utilities.
- There are 67 parking spots in Block 21 that are available to rent for €100 per month. Easily reserve a parking place by sending us an email to email@example.com.
* There is a possibility to take over flooring and wallpaper of previous tenants (negotiations between previous and new tenants only).
Block 21 is located in a hip and upcoming neighborhood in full development: Holland Park. Holland Park is situated nearby train station Diemen Zuid and metro station Verrijn Stuartweg. Regardless of whether you take the bicycle, the car, or public transport, you can quickly and easily reach Amsterdam’s Indische Buurt, the Oosterpark district, the Wibautstraat, Watergraafsmeer, and Diemen Centrum. Reach the city centre of Amsterdam in 20 minutes by bicycle or in 10 minutes by car.
It is not possible to apply for this residence as a student. Avoid extra costs before booking, please see our cancellation policy.
|Gross monthly income
Couple? Then your joint income is the highest income plus 50% of the second income
After booking you need to upload your employment contract and a recent salary slip (max. 3 months old), so we can verify your income.
If you are a Dutch young professional and you do not fulfil the income requirements yet, it might be possible to be guaranteed by your parent(s). Please reach out to us to discuss your possibilities.
Are you a temporary agency worker? If you work via an employment agency, you can only apply for this residence if you have been working for that agency for more than 78 weeks (Fase B or Fase 3). Please be aware that having a secondment contract does not guarantee that we accept your booking. We will have to evaluate your case to determine if you are eligible to book. Please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to check if you can book this residence.
Do you have your own business or are you self-employed? If you are self-employed, we need additional information to determine if you are eligible to book. Please contact us via email to check if you can book this residence.
Please contact us at email@example.com, so we can discuss your possibilities.