* The interior photos are of a model apartment and for representation purpose only. The correct layout of this residence is shown in the floorplans.
Einsteindreef 109-3 Rented
Important: This residence of Einsteindreef is available until December 31, 2021.
It is not possible to book this residence if you have been a tenant at Einsteindreef before.
about this residence
LOCATION> More about location
RESIDENCE> More about this residence
- 3 months max
- 1 Month
The modern building Einstein offers self-contained, cozy residences in the calm and green neighborhood Overvecht! The residences have a comfortable layout and are fully furnished (excl. linen), each having a private kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen includes a dishwasher and a ceramic electric hot plate. PVC flooring has been installed in all residences, as well as services as heating installations, Wi-Fi, and television to make your settling in even more quick and worry-free.
The building includes a common launderette and a secured bike shed. Parking your car in front of the building is free of charge.
Einstein is conveniently situated near train station Overvecht and near the highway, which grants you easy access to other places in Utrecht and beyond. The city center of Utrecht can be reached in 15 minutes by bike or car.
The building is located closely to the Sjanghaipark, which makes a great place for recreation.
- 450 m from several bus stops nearby
- 1.8 km from train station Utrecht Overvecht
- 1 km from shopping center Overvecht
When renting this residence, you will need to apply for a housing permit in Utrecht, because your basic rent is below €752.33. A housing permit (huisvestingsvergunning) is needed to be eligible to rent in Utrecht, because the demand for housing is much higher than the offer. This is how the municipality prevents housing fraud. A registration fee might apply. You need to pay this amount directly to the municipality - this fee is not included in your all-in rent of your residence. In order to receive the permit, you need to meet the following conditions:
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have the Dutch nationality, a valid passport of the EU / EEA (European Economic Area) or a valid residence permit
- Your income is not higher than €40,024 gross a year for apartments with a basic rent till €678.66
- Your income is not higher than €51,198 gross a year for apartments with a basic rent between €678.66 and €752.33
- If your (collective) annual gross income is exceeding €51,198, you can only rent a residence with a basic rent higher than €752.33
Gross monthly income
Couple? Then your joint income is the highest income plus 50% of the second income
After booking you need to upload your employment contract and a recent salary slip (max. 3 months old), so we can verify your income.
If you are a Dutch young professional and you do not fulfil the income requirements yet, it might be possible to be guaranteed by your parent(s). Please reach out to us to discuss your possibilities.
Are you a temporary agency worker? If you work via an employment agency, you can only apply for this residence if you have been working for that agency for more than 78 weeks (Fase B or Fase 3). Please be aware that having a secondment contract does not guarantee that we accept your booking. We will have to evaluate your case to determine if you are eligible to book. Please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to check if you can book this residence.
Do you have your own business or are you self-employed? If you are self-employed, we need additional information to determine if you are eligible to book. Please contact us via email to check if you can book this residence.
Please contact us at email@example.com, so we can discuss your possibilities.