We always encourage our customers to read the information of the residence carefully before placing a booking. Some of our buildings come with very specific requirements. It can happen that you don’t meet all the requirements and we need to decline your booking. Or, it can also happen you want to cancel your booking because you have changed your mind.
How do we deal with cancelling a booking? What happens with your paid deposit fee? When is a cancellation fee applied? Please check our cancellation policy below. This policy can also be read in our Terms and Conditions at section 6.
- You may cancel the booking in your account in accordance with the cancellation policy as set out in section 6 of our Terms and Conditions.
- We may decline and cancel the booking in accordance with the cancellation policy as set out in section 6 of our Terms and Conditions .
- If you cancel your booking within 48 hours after the booking has been made, the booking fee will be refunded by us minus €35 administration fee.
- The booking fee will not be refunded by Holland2Stay, if you cancel your booking after 48 hours.
- Before you have received a booking confirmation, we may at any time decline a booking. In this case, we will notify you as soon as possible if the booking is declined.
- After you have received a booking confirmation and before you have received a tenancy agreement, Holland2Stay may at any time cancel the booking, based on a valid reason (e.g. no availability of the requested residence, or if you don’t meet the financial requirements). We will notify you as soon as possible if the booking is cancelled.
- In the event a booking has been made by using automatic tools, as stipulated in Section 5.6 of our Terms and Conditions, we may at any time decline or cancel such a booking.
- If a booking has been declined or cancelled by us in accordance with Section 6.5 or Section 6.6 of our Terms and Conditions, the applicable booking fee will be refunded to you in full. If a booking has been declined or cancelled by H2S in accordance with Section 6.7 of our Terms and Conditions, the applicable booking fee will not be refunded to you.
- If you book a Student Only residence that clearly states the requirement for being a student, when you know you do not meet that requirement, we reserve the right to immediately cancel the booking and your paid booking fee will be non-refundable. We will not be obliged to change the booking or provide an alternative booking option.
If you have any further questions about the cancellation of your booking, don’t hesitate to contact us by phone or by raising a support ticket through your online account.