Our booking process is completely online, quick & easy! To book your new home, just follow the steps below. Once you've booked a residence, you can track the process in your online account. You'll also get notifications via email.
1. Create an account
First, create an account (a one-time administration fee of €26.50). Note that registering with us does not guarantee you a residence.
2. Select your favorite home
Once you're ready to book, browse through our offer on our Residences page and select the residence you want to book. You can be assigned to a residence in two ways:
- Book immediately: First come, first served. You don’t have to sign up for a waiting list or participate in the lottery. If you fulfill the (income) requirements and pay the required fees, the residence is yours
- Participate in the lottery: This means that we'll select a new tenant by lottery. Every Tuesday, we publish newly available lottery residences on our website. You can sign up for your favorite residence until Sunday. On Monday, a random signee is automatically selected to book. If you're selected, you will have 24 hours to accept the booking.
Make sure you meet the (income) requirements before making your booking.
3. Pay the partial deposit payment
To confirm your booking, you need to pay €200. This amount serves as a partial deposit payment.
4. Upload relevant documents
Upload relevant documents (e.g. passport, salary slip, proof of enrolment) to your account. We'll check your application and start working on your contract.
5. Sign the contract
After you've paid the partial deposit payment and we've approved your application, you're assured to get the home. We'll send the tenancy agreement to you via email, normally within 14 days after payment. You can digitally review and sign your contract using SignRequest.
6. Make the payments
To finalize the booking process, you need to pay the first month’s rent and the remaining deposit.
7. Make a check-in appointment
After completing the payments, you can schedule a check-in appointment to collect your keys.
8. Enjoy your stay!