What does it mean when a residence is for students only?

When a residence listing says it’s for students only, we will work with a campus contract. A campus contract is a rental agreement for residences intended for students. This contract specifies that you can only live in this accommodation if you are a student. When you are an (international) student, we need a copy of your valid passport and a current proof of enrollment of your university to accept you as a tenant.

Every year in September, we ask you to upload your proof of enrolment (for that year) to verify your student status. If you are no longer a student, you have to move within six months. You can stay until the end of March at the latest.

Categories: About our booking process About our residences