What insurances are required?

To make your stay care-free, you will need good insurance to protect yourself against financial risks. As stated in your contract, you are required to take out an insurance for household contents. You are free to select an insurance company of your own choice.

In cooperation with our preferred insurance partner De Goudse, we offer you two useful insurance packages: Household Contents and Personal Liability. De Goudse is a specialist in travel and expatriate related insurance products. Via your H2S account you can easily arrange these two insurance packages of De Goudse

Categories: About insurances