* The interior photos are of a model apartment of The Lee Towers and for representation purpose only. Please note that this residence is semi-furnished. The correct layout of this residence is shown in the floorplans.
Galvanistraat 1743 Rented
Important: (Income) requirements apply when booking this residence. Unfortunately, it's not possible to book this residence if you've been a tenant at The Lee Towers before with a short-stay contract.
about this residence
LOCATION> More about location
- 65 m2
- Two (only couples)
- Yes, for additional fee (upon availability)
- Semi furnished
- Click to open
- 12 Months
Proudly we present the chic apartments of The Lee Towers, two modernly renovated towers at Marconiplein in Rotterdam! Both towers have a contemporary urban design with classic features, complementing the notably luxurious appearance throughout the buildings.
Apart from our regular offer at The Lee Towers, this residence comes semi-furnished. The apartment includes a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom with rain shower, and floor heating for extra comfort.
With the additional facilities as a community fitness, a classy Miele wash bar (where you can enjoy a drink while doing your laundry), a 24/7 launderette, sauna, game area, cinema room, rooftop terrace and a restaurant, you are assured of a thoroughly enjoyable stay in the city! The restaurant has a cozy atmosphere and offers an order and pick-up service for residents.
Good to know
- The prices mentioned on our website are inclusive of utilities (water, heating, electricity, internet and TV).
- This residence is semi-furnished, leaving plenty of room for your own creative interior styling. This means that a beautiful laminate floor is installed and that walls are nicely finished. Curtains, lights and large closets are included. This residence has a modern, white kitchen.
It is possible to rent a private parking spot at the Europoint parking for a reduced price of €40 per month for residents of The Lee Towers. Europoint parking is located next to The Lee Towers and is managed by ParkingYou. More information can be found here.
The impressive flat buildings are part of a 3-tower complex, in Rotterdam’s creative and buzzing M4H district with excellent connections by car and by public transportation. Formerly an industrial port site, now the area of M4H is characterized by a young, artistic and industrial atmosphere. This part of the city is currently transforming into a popular hub for young creatives, where many early adapters and known artists already found their basecamp in.
The Lee Towers are within a short walk to the famous new Dakpark Rotterdam, a city park of 1 km on the roof of the Big Shops shopping center. With the transit station in front of the building, you can easily access places in Rotterdam and beyond.
- 500 m from shopping center Big Shops
- 1-minute walk to metro, tram and bus station Marconiplein
- 1-minute walk to the Rotterdam Science Tower
- 3 km to Rotterdam Central Station
- 13 minutes to Rotterdam The Hague Airport by car
If you are or have been a tenant of The Lee Towers with a tenancy of max. one year, it is not possible to book this residence.
Gross monthly income
Couple? Then your joint income is the highest income plus 50% of the second income
After booking you need to upload your employment contract and a recent salary slip (max. 3 months old), so we can verify your income.
If you are a Dutch young professional and you do not fulfil the income requirements yet, it might be possible to be guaranteed by your parent(s). Please reach out to us to discuss your possibilities.
Are you a temporary agency worker? If you work via an employment agency, you can only apply for this residence if you have been working for that agency for more than 78 weeks (Fase B or Fase 3). Please be aware that having a secondment contract does not guarantee that we accept your booking. We will have to evaluate your case to determine if you are eligible to book. Please contact us via email (email@example.com) to check if you can book this residence.
Do you have your own business or are you self-employed? If you are self-employed, we need additional information to determine if you are eligible to book. Please contact us via email to check if you can book this residence.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can discuss your possibilities.