* The photos are for representation purpose only. It is possible that a photo differ from the actual residence and is from a similar residence in the building. The correct layout of this residence is shown in the floorplans.
Nijenoord 2-220 Rented
Important: Specific requirements apply to rent at Nijenoord. Please read more at (Income) Requirements below.
about this residence
LOCATION> More about location
RESIDENCE> More about this residence
- 12 months
A modern building, completely renovated, and with a great location in Utrecht: the most beautiful canal city of Europe!
This studio is fully furnished (excl. linen), fitted with modern devices, and has a private kitchen and bathroom. On top, this residence has a private washing machine.
Residents of Nijenoord have access to the rooftop terrace and can make use of the bike shed. For an additional fee, you can easily reserve a private parking place.
Nearby Nijenoord you can find several shops and restaurants. Nijenoord is located in a quiet neighborhood and has a bus stop right in front of the building. The building is located close to the main railway station, from where you can easily travel to all hotspots in the city.
- University of the Arts Media (HKU) right next to the building
- Busses 6, 16, 34, 36 and 228 stop right in front of the building
- Main shopping district within a 15-minute walk, or just 7 minutes by bus
- 1.7 km from the main railway station
When renting this residence, you will need to apply for a housing permit in Utrecht, because your basic rent is below €737.14. A housing permit (huisvestingsvergunning) is needed to be eligible to rent in Utrecht, because the demand for housing is much higher than the offer. This is how the municipality prevents housing fraud. The housing permit has a one-time fee of €30 and you need to pay this amount directly to the municipality. This fee is not included in your all-in rent of your residence. In order to receive the permit, you need to meet the following conditions:
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have the Dutch nationality, a valid passport of the EU / EEA (European Economic Area) or a valid residence permit
- Your income is not higher than €39,055 gross a year for apartments with a basic rent till €663.40
- Your income is not higher than €49,959 gross a year for apartments with a basic rent till €737.14
|Gross monthly income||€1,810.00|
After booking you need to upload your employment contract and a recent salary slip (max. 3 months old), so we can verify your income.
If you are a Dutch young professional and you do not fulfil the income requirements yet, it might be possible to be guaranteed by your parent(s). Please reach out to us to discuss your possibilities.
Are you a temporary agency worker? If you work via an employment agency, you can only apply for this residence if you have been working for that agency for more than 78 weeks (Fase B or Fase 3). Please be aware that having a secondment contract does not guarantee that we accept your booking. We will have to evaluate your case to determine if you are eligible to book. Please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to check if you can book this residence.
Please contact us at email@example.com, so we can discuss your possibilities.