Flying Deer is a modernly renovated building in the south of Utrecht, with great connections to public transport and highways. The modern studios and apartments of Flying Deer are all fully furnished (excl. linen) and self-contained. With a wide range of additional services in the building, such as the meeting point, launderette, rooftop terrace, and gym with sauna, you are assured of a great city living experience!
For your convenience, our office is located in the building. Nearby Flying Deer you can find supermarkets, shops, and restaurants within a short walking distance. Because of the superb location of Flying Deer close to the highway, you can easily reach other Dutch cities.
- Very easy access to the city center by either bus, fast tram, by bicycle, or by car
- Near recreational Park Transwijk, with events regularly
- Close to the highway: great access to other Dutch cities
- Shopping malls and restaurants within walking distance
- 1,9 km from Utrecht Vaartsche Rijn train station, 3 km from Utrecht Central Station
- 3,5 km to University of Utrecht
- Closest bus stations located at Europaplein (max 400m)
In order to book this residence, you must be able to prove that you are a student or have a (collective) monthly income of at least 4 times the basic rent price.
If the basic rent price of the residence is less than €710,68, you will need to apply for a housing permit in Utrecht. Please keep in mind, your annual gross income should be below €36.165 for all residences with a basic rent lower than €635,05; and below €46.263 for all residences with a basic rent price between €635,05 and €710,68. Read more about the housing permit.