What insurances do I need?

To make your stay care-free, you'll need good insurance to protect yourself against financial risks. We'd recommend you take out insurance for household contents. You're free to select an insurance company of your own choice.

In cooperation with our preferred insurance partner De Goudse, we offer 2 useful insurance packages: Household Contents and Personal Liability. Via your account, you can easily take out these insurances.

Categories: General info Facilities & services