Our booking process
1. Create an account
To book a residence, create an account on our website.
To activate your account, you have to pay a one-time administration fee of €23.50 (non-refundable).
2. Select your favorite residence
Browse through our offer and select the residence you want to book. You can be assigned to a residence in two ways:
- Book immediately (see blue label)
In a newly finished building, the residences are not occupied yet. Therefore, you can book these residences right away on our website.
- Participate in the lottery (see orange label)
If someone moves out of a residence, we will select a new tenant completely random by lottery. Every Tuesday (at approximately 18.00h) newly available residences are published on our website. In order to participate in the lottery, sign up for your favorite residence before Sunday 20.00hr. On Monday, a random signee is automatically selected to book. If you are selected, we will reach out to you. You will have 24 hours to accept the booking.
- It is not possible book on behalf of somebody else. The person completing the booking and whose name is on the account has to be a tenant of the residence booked.
- You can only sign up for one residence per week.
- The selection will be done entirely random and fully automatic. You will have the same chance to book regardless of how early or late in the week you sign up for a residence.
3. Pay the booking fee
To complete your booking, you are required to pay a booking fee. This fee comprises administration and contract costs. You pay the booking fee to confirm that you agree with the residence you booked.
4. Upload relevant documents
In your H2S account, upload relevant documents (e.g. passport, proof of enrolment or proof of income), so we can verify if you are eligible to rent the residence and we can arrange your contract.
5. Sign contract
When you have paid the booking fee and we have approved your application, you are assured to get the home. Within 14 days after payment, the tenancy agreement will be sent to you.
6. Pay the first month’s rent and deposit
To finalize the booking process, you have to pay the first month’s rent and a deposit before the first day of your rental agreement.
7. Make an appointment to check in
After paying your first rent and deposit, you can schedule a check-in appointment through your Holland2Stay account under 'My appointments'. You can choose the date and the time, which suits you the most. You can only schedule the check-in during office hours, from Monday to Friday.
8. Enjoy your stay!