* The photos are for representation purpose only. It is possible that a photo differ from the actual residence and is from a similar residence in the building. The correct layout of this residence is shown in the floorplans.
Van Heenvlietlaan 260 L Rented
Important: When renting this residence, you will need to apply for a housing permit in Amsterdam. Keep in mind, your annual gross income should not exceed €43,574.
about this residence
LOCATION> More about location
RESIDENCE> More about this residence
- 12 months
A cozy and comfortable stay in the south of bustling Amsterdam!
With our studios and apartments at Van Heenvlietlaan you will enjoy a fully furnished accommodation that includes a private kitchen and bathroom. The building has a fabulous rooftop terrace and a meeting point where you can study, work, or get together with your neighbors. At the top floor, you can find a modern launderette equipped with professional washing machines and dryers, available to use for all residents.
Located in a calm residential area in the south of Amsterdam, the building is within short reach of the lively city center, only 15 minutes away by bike from the famous area of De Pijp.
Please note that linen is not included in the inventory.
Our building is located at Van Heenvlietlaan in Buitenveldert, a nice and calm neighborhood in the south of Amsterdam. A shopping center can be found right across the street, which includes a Jumbo supermarket and several restaurants. The city parks Amsterdamse Bos and Gijsbrecht van Amstelpark are located within walking distance and are both great recreational destinations. The bustling city center can easily be reached by either public transport or by bicycle. Several bus stops can be found nearby.
- 700 m to Gelderlandplein Shopping center
- 1.7 km to VU (University and medical center)
- 1.8 km to the Zuidas business center and Amsterdam Zuid train station
- 17 minutes to Amsterdam Central Station by train
When renting this residence, you will need to apply for a housing permit in Amsterdam, because your basic rent is below €1027.37. A housing permit (huisvestingsvergunning) is needed to be eligible to rent in Amsterdam, because the demand for housing is much higher than the offer. This is how the municipality prevents housing fraud. The housing permit has a one-time fee of €59 and you need to pay this amount directly to the municipality. This fee is not included in your all-in rent of your residence. In order to receive the permit, you need to meet the following conditions:
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have the Dutch nationality, a valid passport of the EU / EEA (European Economic Area) or a valid residence permit
- Your income is not higher than €43,574 gross a year for apartments with a basic rent till €737.14
- Your income is not higher than €61,707 gross a year for apartments with a basic rent till €1,027.37
Gross monthly income
Couple? Then your joint income is the highest income plus 50% of the second income
After booking you need to upload your employment contract and a recent salary slip (max. 3 months old), so we can verify your income.
If you are a Dutch young professional and you do not fulfil the income requirements yet, it might be possible to be guaranteed by your parent(s). Please reach out to us to discuss your possibilities.
Are you a temporary agency worker? If you work via an employment agency, you can only apply for this residence if you have been working for that agency for more than 78 weeks (Fase B or Fase 3). Please be aware that having a secondment contract does not guarantee that we accept your booking. We will have to evaluate your case to determine if you are eligible to book. Please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to check if you can book this residence.
Please contact us at email@example.com, so we can discuss your possibilities.