* The photos are for representation purpose only. It is possible that a photo differ from the actual residence and is from a similar residence in the building. The correct layout of this residence is shown in the floorplans.
Vliegend Hertlaan 1-32 Rented
Important: Specific requirements apply to rent at Flying Deer. Please read more at (Income) Requirements below.
about this residence
LOCATION> More about location
- 12 months
Flying Deer is a modernly renovated building in the south of Utrecht, with great connections to public transport and highways.
This modern studio is fully furnished (excl. linen) and self-contained. The residence has a private kitchen and modern bathroom with shower.
With a wide range of additional services in the building, such as the meeting point, launderette, rooftop terrace, and gym with sauna, you are assured of a great city living experience!
For your convenience, our office is located in the building. Nearby Flying Deer you can find supermarkets, shops, and restaurants within a short walking distance. Because of the superb location of Flying Deer close to the highway, you can easily reach other Dutch cities.
- Very easy access to the city center by either bus, fast tram, bicycle, or car
- Near recreational Park Transwijk, with regular events
- Close to the highway: great access to other Dutch cities
- Shopping malls and restaurants within walking distance
- 1.9 km from Utrecht Vaartsche Rijn train station, 3 km from Utrecht Central Station
- 3.5 km to University of Utrecht
- Closest bus stations located at Europaplein (400 m)
When renting this residence, you will need to apply for a housing permit in Utrecht, because your basic rent is below €737.14. A housing permit (huisvestingsvergunning) is needed to be eligible to rent in Utrecht, because the demand for housing is much higher than the offer. This is how the municipality prevents housing fraud. The housing permit has a one-time fee of €30 and you need to pay this amount directly to the municipality. This fee is not included in your all-in rent of your residence. In order to receive the permit, you need to meet the following conditions:
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have the Dutch nationality, a valid passport of the EU / EEA (European Economic Area) or a valid residence permit
- Your income is not higher than €39,055 gross a year for apartments with a basic rent till €663.40
- Your income is not higher than €49,959 gross a year for apartments with a basic rent till €737.14
|Gross monthly income||€1,970.00|
After booking you need to upload your employment contract and a recent salary slip (max. 3 months old), so we can verify your income.
If you are a Dutch young professional and you do not fulfil the income requirements yet, it might be possible to be guaranteed by your parent(s). Please reach out to us to discuss your possibilities.
Are you a temporary agency worker? If you work via an employment agency, you can only apply for this residence if you have been working for that agency for more than 78 weeks (Fase B or Fase 3). Please be aware that having a secondment contract does not guarantee that we accept your booking. We will have to evaluate your case to determine if you are eligible to book. Please contact us via email (email@example.com) to check if you can book this residence.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can discuss your possibilities.